- ECS Video Series
- For Attorneys and Advisors
- What Our Clients Say
- What Medical and Legal Professionals Say
- What Financial Professionals Say About ECS
- Case Studies
- Our Service Area
If you'd like to learn more about ECS and how we can help you, your loved one or your client, call us at 630-416-2140. One of our nurses will be glad to discuss your situation.
Let's Talk About Eldercare
Passionate about caring and advocating for the elderly and their families, Signe Gleeson founded ElderCare Solutions to help families better understand the needs of aging parents and the care options available.
In this video series, she wants to share the many insights she has obtained over her career to help families approach aging with as much knowledge as possible so they can navigate these roads with confidence.
"I hope that what I have to offer you will help guide you, help you become advocates for the people that you care about and help your older adults live well...and die well."
Watch more in the "Let's Talk About Eldercare" video series:
- Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Older Adults
- Making the Most of Your Visit to a Nursing Home
- Power of Attorney for Health Care: What You Need to Know
- Tips for Helping Older Adults Who are Resisting Change
- Tips for Talking to Healthcare Providers About Older Adults
- Moving Seniors from Home, Part 1: Consider Different Environments
- Moving Seniors from Home, Part 2: Levels of Skilled Nursing Care
About ECS Video Series
ECS provides expertise and advocacy in care management for older and disabled adults. Learn more from founder Signe Gleeson in the brief video clips below.